HealthSource of Little Falls
Our mission is to educate and adjust as many families as possible toward better health by having and maintaining better spines. Where we can:
• Imagine a thriving community where people understand health and live a wellness lifestyle; a community that values bettering their minds, bodies, and spirits.
• Imagine a person suffering under the weight of an ailment, being lovingly supported by compassionate, caring and competent professionals, and helping that person return to wellness.
• Imagine infants starting life with full potential and full health.
• Imagine children being taught to value their health, especially their spinal health. Their bodies grow stronger, healthier, and more resilient each day. Where parents are experts in raising a healthy child.
• Imagine teenagers learning and growing, finding themselves, being empowered to pursue their dreams and knowing what their dreams are. Where they have established good health habits and a reaping the benefits of them.
• Imagine young adults, proud of their life decisions. Excited for their future and actively pursuing their dreams and at the same time bettering the community. Imagine them now making conscious, critical decisions to maintain and better their health.
• Imagine middle-agers feeling young. Not regretting "getting older" or “feeling their age” but unceasingly pursuing the thrills of life. Imagine the early stages of health-wisdom developing where they not only understand and act upon their health knowledge but can articulate it clearly.
• Imagine the elderly, honored and cared for. Reaping the benefits of decades of good decisions for their health. Being held in high accord by the younger generations. Still active within the community. Still active in their lifestyle. Teaching the young ones how to live life. Especially, a healthy life.
• Imagine a clinic, world renown for excellence in spinal care. A clinic that draws people from across the nation because of its reputation, a powerhouse in the Midwest, and a point of pride within Minnesota and a jewel for Morrison County. A clinic, that, has the people of Little Falls proud.
• Imagine a workplace where employees develop their character—never ceasing the pursuit of bettering themselves; where urgent tasks are never allowed to overshadow that which is truly important.
A chiropractor is a health care professional focused on the diagnosis and treatment neuromuscular disorders, with an emphasis on treatment through manual adjustment and/or manipulation of the spine.
Most chiropractors seek to reduce pain and improve the functionality of patients as well as to educate them on how they can account for their own health via exercise, ergonomics and other therapies to treat back pain.
Chiropractic is generally categorized as alternative medicine or complementary medicine.
Little Falls Chiropractors focus on the intimate relationship between the nervous system and spine, and hold true the following beliefs:
Biomechanical and structural derangement of the spine can affect the nervous system, and
for many conditions, chiropractic treatment can restore the structural integrity of the spine, reduce pressure on the sensitive neurological tissue, and consequently improve the health of the individual.
Doctors of Chiropractic (DCs) care for patients of all ages, with a variety of health conditions. DCs are especially well known for their expertise in caring for patients with back pain, neck pain and headaches...particularly with their highly skilled manipulations or chiropractic adjustments. Little Falls chiropractors also care for patients with a wide range of injuries and disorders of the musculoskeletal system, involving the muscles, ligaments and joints. These painful conditions often involve or impact the nervous system, which can cause referred pain and dysfunction distant to the region of injury. The benefits of chiropractic care extend to general health issues, as well, since our body structure affects our overall function. Little Falls chiropractors also counsel patients on diet, nutrition, exercise, healthy habits, and occupational and lifestyle modification.
Chiropractic is well established in the U.S., Canada and Australia. It overlaps with other manual-therapy professions, including massage therapy, osteopathy, and physical therapy. Back and neck pain are the specialties of chiropractic but many Little Falls chiropractors treat ailments other than musculoskeletal issues. Most who seek Little Falls chiropractic care do so for low back pain.
Chiropractors emphasize the conservative management of the neuromusculoskeletal system without the use of medicines or surgery, with special emphasis on the spine. Back and neck pain are the specialties of chiropractic but many chiropractors treat ailments other than musculoskeletal issues.